Information under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 for the processing of personal data
Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia, as owner of the treatment, wants to inform you that the Legislative Decree n.196 dated 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provide for safeguarding people and other subjects according with the personal data processing.
On the basis of the indicated law, the treatment of your personal data, especially the data input into the “asking information form” on the page “Contact Us”, will be stamped with the principles of correctness, transparency and safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, therefore, we supply you with the information below.
- The data will be handled for the following purposes:
- a. The data supplied during the compilation of the “asking information form” on the page “Contact Us”, will be used in order to inform you, through your e-mail, about the requests formulated and/or the news about events and activities organized by Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia inside the Relais Santa Margherita. The data will not be verified and checked by Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia, but it is not allowed to supply false, wrong, fantasy data or about third person that have not authorized the communication of her own personal data. If Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia becomes previously aware or receive notices about illegal, awkward, false or fake personal data, it could delete this data once and for all.
- This web site use “Shinystat” as solution of “Web Analytics” for the analysis of the traffic, in order to optimized the contents and the performances of the site, and indeed obtain the statistic anonymous information about its utilize from the users. This system could be use “cookies” (see the privacy information of “Shinystat” at http://www.shinystat.com).
- The web site of the Relais Santa Margherita used the “hosting” service of the “provider” Aruba Spa (web site http://www.aruba.it). The information systems of Aruba Spa manage, control and warrant the correct operation of the site. Indeed, during the normal operations, the provider could obtain some personal data by the web navigation because of the transmission of the data are inside the “log files”.
- Apart from the above mentioned points, especially the point b, inside the web site the persistent cookies are not utilized, the layout of the IP address is not made and no other systems are used for layout of the customers. The possible use of section’s cookies (as temporary, cookies that stopped closing the browser section) is functional to optimize the site. Anyway, at any moment, you could disable the using of cookies modifying the security set up and privacy in the browser. This report is only about the web site of the Relais Santa Margherita and not for other web sites that eventually you can have look through hyperlinks.
- The treatment will be made as the following:
- the personal data will be handled, in compliance witch the Personal Data Protection Code, through informatic and telematic tools. Your personal data will be kept in computerized forms and you could proceed to cancellation at any moment, giving communication through e-mail at email@example.com (or making a phone call at the number 0575451235), as will be communicate by e-mail that we will sent you.
- Relating the data treatment by “Shinystat” you can see the report put into its web site.
- The communication of your personal data, put into the form on page “Contact Us” of this web site, is optional. Anyway the communication of some basic data is indispensable for the execution to the service from Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia.
- The data will not be communicated to external subjects and will not be supplied to other company. In addition to the providers of services and solutions (“hosting” and “Web Analytics”), in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above, the data will be handled only by the owner and by the other his delegate of the data's treatment of the Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia, as well as service provider hosting and solution provider of Web Analytics.
- The owner of the treatment is: Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia with registered office in località Giglioni, 40 – Capolona – Arezzo (AR); e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At any time you will be able to exercise your rights towards the owner of the treatment, according to art.7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, that for your convenience we reproduce integrally.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003,
Section 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Browsing on this web site and especially having click on the bottom “Submit” in the “asking information form” at the page “Contact Us”, you declare to have read this informative report, and to accept explicitly it giving your consent to the processing of data by Immobiliare Franceschi Claudia and other mentioned subjects.